whos at Olympia today

PDA

Skribs
January 19, 2013, 03:21 PM
Im here at olympia. Any other THR members here?

If you enjoyed reading about "whos at Olympia today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Old Dog
January 20, 2013, 12:27 AM
Good turnout, I heard one estimate of at least 2,000. Looked like a lot of us hit up the WAC show in Puyallup in the a.m. and then drove down to Oly. Pics posted on SGN (haven't checked the WA forum on OCDO yet) -- did you see the sign the guy wearing the kilt carried? Foggy driving, a bit chilly, but no rain, and lots of courteous law enforcement present -- a very peaceable gathering.

Skribs
January 20, 2013, 03:35 AM
No I missed that sign. The 2 best I saw were "If you wouldn't take my rights away, that'd be super" and something making the comparison about how gun control is like trying to stop drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars. The ones about using the first amendment to protect the second so we can protect the first were good, too.

I was hoping to get some replies to this from people on their phones before the event started so maybe I could meet some of my fellow posters. Alas, no luck.

silvermane_1
January 22, 2013, 12:16 AM
nope, didn't make it, hopefully will go to the next one thought, i thought i saw a post on SGN asking if any one wanted to carpool somewhere.

If you enjoyed reading about "whos at Olympia today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!