NRA and basspro card

PDA

vamo
January 21, 2013, 09:19 PM
So I joined the NRA about 20 days ago. For those of you that didn't know they were (and as far as I know still are) running a promotion that they give away a $25 basspro giftcard with a 1yr membership. Given the current political landscape, I probably would have joined anyway to show support for the cause without the basspro gift certicificate incentive, but seeing as its been almost 3 weeks I am kind of wondering where it is. I live 5 minutes from a basspro and would like to spend it. Anyway wondering if anyone else joined through that promotion and if they've received the card yet.

note: I am well aware that they have a huge influx of new members at this time so the delay doesn't surprise me, just wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA and basspro card" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BemidjiDweller
January 21, 2013, 09:21 PM
I think it will arrive when their membership package shows up. I signed up under the same promo and am still waiting on the package.

steveb4c
January 21, 2013, 10:15 PM
No package for me yet, but did get a catalog for NRA merchandise though.

xjsnake
January 21, 2013, 10:18 PM
I signed up for that too and other than emails I haven't heard anything. That said, they have been absolutely SWAMPED with memberships so I'm far from concerned...

snorky18
January 21, 2013, 10:25 PM
anyone know if this deal will this work for renewals, or only for new members?

akv3g4n
January 21, 2013, 10:26 PM
I joined on the same offer about 3 weeks ago. From what I've heard, it takes 4-6 weeks for the card and welcome package to show up. I'm still waiting on mine as well....

Onward Allusion
January 21, 2013, 10:27 PM
I think it's only new members 'cause I just renewed and didn't get the promo. :(

Gordon_Freeman
January 21, 2013, 10:42 PM
I got mine after 4 weeks. I was a little skeptical about it because the deal seems too good to be true. I signed up a few days before the evil lunatic in CT incident.

Javelin377
January 22, 2013, 10:21 AM
Nothinf for me either. Other than the emails.

holdencm9
January 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
Nothing for me yet. I signed up New Year's Eve.

45lcshooter
January 22, 2013, 11:19 AM
Signed up same promo, no card or nothing yet.

Gordon_Freeman
January 22, 2013, 12:41 PM
Have some patience guys. 4-6 weeks is not that long to wait. It was 4 weeks for me.

trailgator
January 22, 2013, 02:15 PM
I got mine in about 4 weeks too. It arrived a week ahead of my new membership card.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA and basspro card" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!