NRA and basspro card

January 21, 2013, 09:19 PM
So I joined the NRA about 20 days ago. For those of you that didn't know they were (and as far as I know still are) running a promotion that they give away a $25 basspro giftcard with a 1yr membership. Given the current political landscape, I probably would have joined anyway to show support for the cause without the basspro gift certicificate incentive, but seeing as its been almost 3 weeks I am kind of wondering where it is. I live 5 minutes from a basspro and would like to spend it. Anyway wondering if anyone else joined through that promotion and if they've received the card yet.

note: I am well aware that they have a huge influx of new members at this time so the delay doesn't surprise me, just wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA and basspro card" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!
January 21, 2013, 09:21 PM
I think it will arrive when their membership package shows up. I signed up under the same promo and am still waiting on the package.

January 21, 2013, 10:15 PM
No package for me yet, but did get a catalog for NRA merchandise though.

January 21, 2013, 10:18 PM
I signed up for that too and other than emails I haven't heard anything. That said, they have been absolutely SWAMPED with memberships so I'm far from concerned...

January 21, 2013, 10:25 PM
anyone know if this deal will this work for renewals, or only for new members?

January 21, 2013, 10:26 PM
I joined on the same offer about 3 weeks ago. From what I've heard, it takes 4-6 weeks for the card and welcome package to show up. I'm still waiting on mine as well....

Onward Allusion
January 21, 2013, 10:27 PM
I think it's only new members 'cause I just renewed and didn't get the promo. :(

January 21, 2013, 10:42 PM
I got mine after 4 weeks. I was a little skeptical about it because the deal seems too good to be true. I signed up a few days before the evil lunatic in CT incident.

January 22, 2013, 10:21 AM
Nothinf for me either. Other than the emails.

January 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
Nothing for me yet. I signed up New Year's Eve.

January 22, 2013, 11:19 AM
Signed up same promo, no card or nothing yet.

January 22, 2013, 12:41 PM
Have some patience guys. 4-6 weeks is not that long to wait. It was 4 weeks for me.

January 22, 2013, 02:15 PM
I got mine in about 4 weeks too. It arrived a week ahead of my new membership card.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA and basspro card" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!