ST&T and Tapatalk

PDA

Blackstone
January 22, 2013, 06:30 AM
The ST&T forum has disappeared from my Tapatalk. Can see it fine when I log in on a browser

If you enjoyed reading about "ST&T and Tapatalk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hAkron
January 22, 2013, 07:05 AM
I can see it. Try to refresh.

Mal H
January 22, 2013, 03:07 PM
"Can see it fine when I log in on a browser"

That's true for everyone on every type of browser - it shouldn't have anything to do with Tapatalk. Are you logged in when you are using Tapatalk? ST&T is only available to logged in members.

Blackstone
January 23, 2013, 04:29 AM
Yeah I've just posted this via Tapatalk and still can't see the forum. Is there a way I may have accidentally hidden the forum?

Mal H
January 23, 2013, 11:15 AM
I doubt it. It does sound like a bug in Tapatalk itself. We'll see if there is anything we can do from this end.

Blackstone
February 7, 2013, 06:42 AM
Still can't see it, maybe I should reinstall Tapatalk?

Ok it's now appeared, along with some other forums that I never noticed were gone as well

Derek Zeanah
February 9, 2013, 03:39 PM
Weird.

The good news is that there's a way to customize Tapatalk, and if we ever do that (waiting on reports from someone who's already done it) then we should be able to certify that it all works properly.

Blackstone
February 9, 2013, 05:38 PM
I should specify that it reappeared without needing a reinstall. Was completely out of the blue

Derek Zeanah
February 9, 2013, 05:39 PM
I should specify that it reappeared without needing a reinstall. Was completely out of the blueWell, we didn't change nuttin'. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "ST&T and Tapatalk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!