Anyone get their NRA confirmation info yet?

PDA

SigSour
January 22, 2013, 01:36 PM
Just curious: I got the lifetime membership about 2 weeks ago and as of today have not received any info on it (email, snail mail, nothing, they DID say they were running behind because of so many new members which is great) - more than anything I'm looking forward to those NRA decals and hat. Gotta let everyone know there's a pro-2A guy driving my car! :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone get their NRA confirmation info yet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Silent Bob
January 22, 2013, 01:50 PM
I renewed within days of Sandy Hook and have yet to receive anything. I figure with the massive influx of new members they are extremely backlogged, and I am totally fine with that.

OpelBlitz
January 22, 2013, 01:51 PM
Same here. Renewed my membership the week before Christmas, nothing yet.

DirtyDiesel
January 22, 2013, 01:52 PM
Yep same here

SigSour
January 22, 2013, 02:01 PM
OK, no worries.. I was just curious. Thanks!

kenny87
January 22, 2013, 03:30 PM
I got my free hat a couple days ago, still no membership packet with my card or whatever they are suppose to send to new members.

mcdonl
January 22, 2013, 03:32 PM
I have not gotten any renewal information yet, but my brother who recieved a gift membership already has his card and info!

racenutz
January 22, 2013, 03:41 PM
Same here too. I've been waiting since 12/29.

primalmu
January 22, 2013, 03:42 PM
I called them directly to sign up and the guy gave me my confirmation number over the phone. He also said that due to the increase in membership they were running behind on mailing out the membership packets. He also mentioned that people have been getting their hats relatively quickly.

pty101
January 22, 2013, 04:25 PM
It took me about 3-4 weeks to get anything and I signed up at the beginning of the massive influx of new members. So if you registered later on it will take longer than that.

Inazone
January 22, 2013, 05:17 PM
Oh good, it's not just me. This was my first renewal (joined 12/29/11) and I renewed just after Christmas, but hadn't heard anything.

sota
January 22, 2013, 05:20 PM
3-4 weeks was about mine as well.

Tony50ae
January 22, 2013, 05:23 PM
I got the free pocketkife but no membership packet either. I figure it will be a couple of more weeks. Fine by me as I'm sure they are backlogged.

HarcyPervin
January 22, 2013, 05:33 PM
Nothing in the mail yet. I signed up a few weeks back. I have gotten a steady stream of emails, though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone get their NRA confirmation info yet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!