Bianchi holsters

PDA

ZVP
January 23, 2013, 04:14 AM
Man those guys make comfortable holsters!
I picked up a used thumbreak hip holster for my Chief at the gun show. Think I paid $8-$10 for it and what a comfortable rig it is!
Wearing it right now as I sit here and type. It's not in the way of the chair (or a car seat) and yet it holds the little revolver securily.
SOmetimes you really find deaals at those shows!
ZVP

If you enjoyed reading about "Bianchi holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
David E
January 23, 2013, 04:20 AM
What model is it? It'll be imprinted in the back.

oldbear
January 23, 2013, 05:23 AM
The Bianchi company has made holsters that have been a good value for years. Not top of the line but good solid products. Glad that your is working for you.

bannockburn
January 23, 2013, 06:48 AM
I remember I bought two Bianchi holsters for my then new Charter Arms Undercover. One was a typical leather IWB clip-on and the other was the Model 9R, their version of the Berns-Martin upside down shoulder holster. A quality rig and while it took some time to get it fitted properly, once I did that, the holster was very comfortable to wear.

788Ham
January 23, 2013, 01:46 PM
I bought 2 of these holsters, knowing how good they were from previous needs. Mine was a "77L", for a 3" SP 101, the other, 5BHL" 4" for my Colt Trooper. When used, they stay close to the body, sitting, or driving one doesn't know they are there. Quality products, you bought good holster!

22-rimfire
January 24, 2013, 01:17 PM
I think they make excellent holsters. Been using them for years.

rcmodel
January 24, 2013, 01:42 PM
John Bianchi, the man who started the company, is almost a living legend, and certainly an American hero.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/John-Bianchi/

rc

Rembrandt
January 24, 2013, 07:15 PM
Have several Bianchi thumb breaks.....wish I could have found them at the prices the OP did.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Rembrandt51/BHP-5.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Bianchi holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!