Biden "fireside hangout" tomorow

PDA

wooly bugger
January 23, 2013, 04:41 PM
It was just announced that Google+ will be hosting a "fireside hangout" tomorrow with Joe Biden, who will be interviewed by three liberals. No pro-2nd Amendment representation.

The article mentions you can suggest question by "following" the interviewers, but I can't figure out how to do it.

The interview is tomorrow, so if we want to suggest pointed questions, we have to act fast.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/fireside-hangouts-join-vice-president.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Biden "fireside hangout" tomorow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wacki
January 23, 2013, 06:54 PM
we should make our own counter youtube video

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

donkee
January 23, 2013, 07:11 PM
Can someone ask sparky, I mean the VP, about this for me? I'll be working.

Gun violence could be reduced if more who lied on the background check form were prosecuted, the NRA’s Jim Roberts told Vice President Joe Biden last week. “We don’t have the time or manpower to prosecute everybody who lies on a form,” Mr. Biden told him.

tyeo098
January 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
Philly D maybe be a liberal, but he's relatively pro gun. I mean, he owns a gun. Cant be that bad, right? Plus all his facebook comments are REALLY pro gun when he mentioned what to ask.

barnbwt
January 23, 2013, 07:58 PM
I have (even) lower respect for NPR these days knowing they are wrapped up in this nonsense.

Do you think Hari will call him Uncle Joe? :D

TCB

DoubleTapDrew
January 23, 2013, 08:10 PM
"fireside hangout" tomorrow with Joe Biden, who will be interviewed by three liberals.

Will he be laying on a bearskin rug with a glass of wine and his Joker smile?

Romeo 33 Delta
January 23, 2013, 08:18 PM
XXX :what: :barf:

TNBilly
January 24, 2013, 12:58 PM
deleted......

If you enjoyed reading about "Biden "fireside hangout" tomorow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!