Your Opinion

PDA

roadkill3
January 23, 2013, 04:46 PM
As I read and watch things that are going on.. I wonder " IF " the US government will try to take my guns.. If so what would I do ? I would have to not let that happen.. But how?. One house at a time is easy. Can't really hide all of them. Will the military support a fight with their own families ? I can't think so ,but a few would. If waiting untill after it starts, that is too late.. If anyone wishes to reply to this I am interested..... now I am not trolling, I am worried and need thought into the possible event of this happening and the possible 2nd revelotion of the USA.

If you enjoyed reading about "Your Opinion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Twmaster
January 23, 2013, 04:47 PM
Geez, not this again.

morcey2
January 23, 2013, 04:52 PM
Some days, there aren't enough squid in existence to pacify the six-fingered man who killed my father, prepare to die.

Not sure what the point is in either case.

:banghead:

Robert
January 23, 2013, 04:57 PM
No. We do not do fantasy threads. There are plenty of sites on the web that will allow SHTF threads be THR is not one of them. Nor will we allow any threads on armed insurrection, politics, religion and many other topics that may be vaguely related to firearms.

If you enjoyed reading about "Your Opinion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!