Sig MPX-C

PDA

rlmenn
January 24, 2013, 02:34 AM
If you haven't heard, Sig Sauer is making a new carbine in 9mm, .40S&W, and .357 Sig. It has a 6.5 in barrel with a 9.5 in muzzlebrake. The muzzle brake is baffle system used in a suppressor. What I am wondering is what type of paperwork and transfer would be involved in that? You only buy a metal tube and an end cap but it suppresses the weapon. I'm a loss here, and I really want an MPX-C and I want to suppress it since it is so cheap to do. Does anyone know what type of taxes and paperwork would go along with that?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig MPX-C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Aikibiker
January 24, 2013, 02:39 AM
$200 and the standard NFA paperwork for a suppressor. In the case of the Sig carbine the tube is considered the suppressor and has a serial number on it.

Madcap_Magician
January 24, 2013, 09:35 AM
I think I would only want one if it was SBR'd, I think the SMGs with a 16" barrel just look wrong. Like the .22 MP5 clones with the fake suppressors.

Prince Yamato
January 24, 2013, 04:09 PM
It's a real can on it. It's just missing the actual tube. Pay $200, add tube, viola, suppressed carbine.

USAF_Vet
January 24, 2013, 07:00 PM
Just watched the video from SHOT on this. Need to go change my pants.

I can only imagine what the MSRP on this thing is going to be.

rlmenn
February 3, 2013, 03:20 PM
I am too excited for this gun. I wish Sig would announce some more info such as MSRP and the launch date!

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig MPX-C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!