Buddy rate for once fired Win AA red hulls?

PDA

Nowhere Man
January 24, 2013, 10:01 AM
I have a box with 250 once fired AA red hulls that a buddy wants to buy. What's a fare price to ask?

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Buddy rate for once fired Win AA red hulls?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oneounceload
January 24, 2013, 10:17 AM
.05 each

Nowhere Man
January 24, 2013, 10:31 AM
Thanks.

Dave

Grayrock
January 31, 2013, 08:31 PM
If it were MY buddy I'd just give it to him. An acquaintance, however, would have to purchase them (50% retail is a starting point for acquaintance price). I tend to be a little too generous sometimes. But that is just me. As an aside- I do not use the appellation "buddy" lightly. Hard to define- but I know one when I see one- if that makes sense.

bjs1187
January 31, 2013, 10:32 PM
Free to a friend.

Tom Held
January 31, 2013, 11:17 PM
I can buy all of the AA hulls I need for 2-3 cents each. give them to your friend and tell him to buy you a beer.

gamestalker
February 1, 2013, 12:39 AM
I haven't bought AA hulls in a coons age, but I recall retail once fired cost me like ..07 or .08 each.
Like said, if he's a friend just give them to him. Good things come to those who treat fellow gunners well.

GS

ColtPythonElite
February 1, 2013, 12:47 AM
Free

splattergun
February 1, 2013, 07:44 PM
I can buy all of the AA hulls I need for 2-3 cents each. give them to your friend and tell him to buy you a beer.
that. Maybe 2 beers

GarySTL
February 1, 2013, 07:53 PM
Free. They go for two cents each where I shoot.

Gun Geezer
February 2, 2013, 09:50 AM
I pick up and load just darn near anything for free. Why pay for AAs?

Even the elcheapo Walmart 4-pack shells reload just fine. Remington gun club loads just fine. Federals load just fine.

hAkron
February 3, 2013, 07:33 AM
I pick up and load just darn near anything for free. Why pay for AAs?

Even the elcheapo Walmart 4-pack shells reload just fine. Remington gun club loads just fine. Federals load just fine.

I'm with you. I load up the Winchester and Federal 'el cheap-o' hulls until they won't stay closed anymore (usually 2-3 times). If I had a bunch of nice AA hulls I wouldn't turn them down, but I wouldn't pay for them either.

Sav .250
February 3, 2013, 08:02 AM
How about a trade on something?

If you enjoyed reading about "Buddy rate for once fired Win AA red hulls?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!