Wallmart in still selling guns and ammo

PDA

gym
January 24, 2013, 03:12 PM
In FL, I just bought 00-12 gauge and 45 ammo. the shelves get filled every morning and get emptied by noon, according to the girls I know from shopping there for the past 5 years.
they had 223 this morning. Calibers like 45, 9, and 38 were still there, but only a few boxes left at 21 a box for federal 45's 230 grain, and brown bos 12 gauge, at 3 bucks for 5 round containers.
The gun show was selling them at 2 bucks a piece last weekend.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wallmart in still selling guns and ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Grassman
January 24, 2013, 03:13 PM
And yet Walmart gets bagged on daily around here. They are PRO 2A people.

c4v3man
January 24, 2013, 03:22 PM
The store I frequent actually had over half of it's calibers in stock (as opposed to having absolutely nothing a few weeks ago) and even had .308 (albeit hunting/premium loads at $40 a box... cheaper WWB .308 was gone).

PGT
January 24, 2013, 03:24 PM
I saw a Sig 522 Classic in the case of my local one two weeks back. $499. I would have bought it if I didn't already own one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wallmart in still selling guns and ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!