Sen Chambliss of Ga

PDA

Texshooter
January 26, 2013, 01:12 AM
not running for re-election.

He is, more than not, what we would call conservative. Probably has an ok rating from the NRA.

Howevah, I think he has tried to be too many things to too many people. He has been BOMBARDED with pro 2nd amendment comments from constituants.

We need to make sure our reps / senators understand that we want them to stand up as much as boxer, feinstein, schumer and those folks do for what they believe.

And if he does not truly believe in our position, in this state, at this time then he should get out.

We will get, I am very sure, a much better Senator.

It will, in the end, be a + for all of us here.

JMO

If you enjoyed reading about "Sen Chambliss of Ga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alsaqr
January 26, 2013, 09:01 AM
We will get, I am very sure, a much better Senator.

Don't bet on it.

Saxby Chambliss has an A- rating from the GOA. He has been a steady supporter of our Second Amendment rights.

http://gunowners.org/113srat.htm

AlexanderA
January 26, 2013, 03:58 PM
Any Senator or Congressman who announces his retirement is a potential loose cannon, because he can ignore the wishes of his constituents. The biggest clout we have over these officeholders stems from their desire for re-election.

Texshooter
January 27, 2013, 01:06 AM
In Ga, sir, at this time, yes, we are going to get a better Senator.

It is true that those nor running for reelection can vote however they wish.

I am less worried about Chambliss than Rockefeller.

AlexanderA
January 27, 2013, 08:55 AM
Rockefeller has already signed on as cosponsor of some of these bills.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sen Chambliss of Ga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!