advantage arms Glock .22 ammo

PDA

JohnnyK
January 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
ok so i got a .22 kit for my g23 and was able to put 250 or so thru it... it loves remington golden bullets... only 1 stovepipe the rest flawless... im waiting for .22 lr to be available again which it should be soon... it hated federal bulk stuff... automatch which is recommended by aa looks to be available to order soon... but im leary of buying a bunch without knowing how well it will shoot in my kit... i want to shoot steel challenge very soon... any advice? thanks, johnny

If you enjoyed reading about "advantage arms Glock .22 ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dan-O
January 26, 2013, 01:16 PM
My AA .22 conversion for my G23 works fine with Federal Bulk, and everything else I have put through it. After every session, I always take the mags apart and give them a good once over. It's amazing how much crud gets in there after a hundred rounds or so.

JohnnyK
January 26, 2013, 03:24 PM
sorry for double post... anyways... has anyone here had good luck with the federal automatch .22 ammo for these kits? I've seen both good and bad reviews for them. thanks, Johnny

JohnnyK
January 26, 2013, 03:26 PM
these kits do get a bunch of crud on feed ramp after only a couple of hundred rounds... anyone noticed that? or is it just me? is there an effective way to prevent this?

JohnnyK
January 26, 2013, 03:28 PM
one more... anyone have good results with Blazer .22 ammo... also looks to be available soon...

If you enjoyed reading about "advantage arms Glock .22 ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!