Bersa Thunder 9 HC

PDA

zastavaez9compact
January 26, 2013, 04:53 PM
I bought at duotone Bersa Thunder 9 HC. I must say this baby is nice! I would give fit and finish a 7 out of 10. No worries though as the trigger is simply the best I have ever shot. The take down is also easier than anything I have ever seen. Shot 300 rounds of steel case and brass , fmj and hollowpoints uncleaned with no trouble. Not sure if ill put the zastava away just yet though. Any input on exeriences with this gun would be appreciated. God Bless!

When the power of love is greater than the love of power we will have peace!

Jimmy Hendrix

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder 9 HC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
C0untZer0
January 26, 2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the review, when I see them at LGD I always wonder about them.

tekarra
January 26, 2013, 07:41 PM
I sold my Thunder 9 and regret doing so. It was/is a great pistol.

b7tac
January 26, 2013, 11:49 PM
I have owned a thunder uc9 for 7 years and have NEVER had one problem of any kind.

Backpacker33
January 27, 2013, 03:34 PM
My former employer bought a box full to use a backup guns. They felt cheap to me and had what I thought of as a mushy, dragy, long trigger pull.
BUT, they were quite accurate and it was very easy to learn to work with the trigger pull perception. In short, most of us, including me, liked them much better than the Walther PPKs we had been using.
Note: I bought one of those silly looking drum magazines for it. It works better than the drum magazine of any other handgun I've tried or watched. Useful? No. Fun? OH yeah!
For the price, I think the Bersa Thunder is tops.

Snowdog
January 27, 2013, 06:54 PM
I've had my UC9 for about 2 years now, not a malfunction of any kind. It's a solid pistol.
From my understanding they're based off the Walther 88, an excellent design.

Here's an interesting video of 1500 rounds being put through a Thunder 9HC. Boring and doesn't prove much other than it's a solid performer.

Pow pow pow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvB93CmCndo)

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder 9 HC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!