Benefit/Donation auctions for THR?

PDA

bds
January 27, 2013, 01:05 PM
Many of us have shooting/reloading stuff we don't want/need that others may want/need.

Another gun forum has an auction thread where members post items for auction and winning bidder sends payment to the forum moderator/administrator to defray the cost of forum operations. Once funds have been verified by the mod/admin, item is shipped to the winning bidder - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Benefit-Auctions-Sales

I have many shooting/reloading stuff I would love to put up for auction to benefit THR operations and RKBA causes.

Are you interested in participating in such an ongoing auction for THR?

If you enjoyed reading about "Benefit/Donation auctions for THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bds
January 27, 2013, 02:03 PM
40 views and only 4 votes?

This is a win - win - win thing ... and giving back to THR for a wonderful forum/meeting of the minds. :D

bikerdoc
January 27, 2013, 02:42 PM
I am in.
there is also a contributing member program here,

Contributing memberships are $25/yr. There are a few extra perks, but the primary intent is just to support THR.

bds
January 27, 2013, 10:02 PM
Wow, 116 views and only 9 members are interested in helping out THR during this possibly historic gun control/2A RKBA showdown? :eek:

Steel Horse Rider
January 27, 2013, 10:51 PM
I have nothing gun related to donate but I wouold probably participate as a buyer.

marksg
January 27, 2013, 10:57 PM
I'd be more of a buyer also. But would defiantly participate.

Grmlin
January 27, 2013, 10:59 PM
I don't have anything at this time to put up (because I don't really have that much) but I would certainly buy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Benefit/Donation auctions for THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!