Citadel Compact pistols

PDA

sgtstryker
January 27, 2013, 08:27 PM
I read throught forum search, mostly older posts. How are the Citadel owners liking or disliking their pistols? A buddy got one last week and I'm liking it too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Citadel Compact pistols" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bigfatdave
January 27, 2013, 10:22 PM
their 1911-style guns?

those are Armscor guns, good stuff and bearing the same backing as RIA

sgtstryker
January 29, 2013, 05:02 PM
Yeah, the 1911's. This is a 3" model, all black. Shoots good, feeds SWC loads and hasn't missed a beat so far. The price is right, I may pick one up soon.

chunk
January 29, 2013, 07:42 PM
I have over 7000 rounds thru my citadel , I really like it, The only Issue I had was with the act mags it came with ... I got some wilsons & cmc's, It runs great .

bigfatdave
January 30, 2013, 12:15 AM
Probably actually a 3.5"

My ACT mags are OK range magazines, I picked up Wilson for social work.

Be aware that Armscor's compact design is reliable - at the cost of reduced recoil spring life. If you're a high-volume shooter, get in touch with Armscor (Nevada) or Wolff and have a spare on hand. They're under $10, or they were when I ordered three along with other stuff from Armscor.

If you enjoyed reading about "Citadel Compact pistols" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!