VIDEO: How gun control has worked in Australia

PDA

JRH6856
January 28, 2013, 12:40 PM
A friend posted this on my FB page.

Gun Control in Australia: Watch and Weep (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGaDAThOHhA)

IMO, It's worth watching.

If you enjoyed reading about "VIDEO: How gun control has worked in Australia" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
josiewales
January 28, 2013, 12:52 PM
Crime rates rising? Who would have thought! :banghead:

Ryanxia
January 28, 2013, 07:21 PM
I've seen that before, a perfect example of why gun control fails.

But here in America, we have a permanent law that prohibits this from happening, which is why it is our right to resist an illegal law such as the one the Australians saw.

NeuseRvrRat
January 28, 2013, 08:04 PM
http://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

do not stoop to the gun grabbers' level by using misleading statistics

Ms_Dragon
January 28, 2013, 08:21 PM
Now you can see why I'm so passionate about fighting for your American gun rights.

PM John Howard robbed Australians of our rights by using the Port Arthur Massacre.
Obama is draping himself in the bodies of 20 dead children and 6 dead adults to use as his shield and his weapon against the American constitution and the American people.

InkEd
January 28, 2013, 08:31 PM
I tink we need to run HEAVY media campaigns. Flat out stating how its all a bunch of bull$h*t and elitist agenda. Show clips of these people talking about confiscation. Sadly, the majority of people in this country are indifferent about anything other than checking their facebook page and watching overrated singing shows. Give the populus "bread and circuses" and the ruling class can do what they want. We must fight against the media and its agenda of liberal politics.

If you enjoyed reading about "VIDEO: How gun control has worked in Australia" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!