Gunfire over Miami

PDA

Blakenzy
January 28, 2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ioCbqJCU&sns=fb

This is disturbing to say the least. What training exercise would require helicopter strafes over a metropolitan area?? Perhaps a 'safe' way to disperse gun-toting protestors?

Yes, I'm breaking out the tinfoil.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunfire over Miami" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
xsquidgator
January 28, 2013, 02:35 PM
I miss the good old days, when worrying about black helicopters was a sign of nuttiness, not a sign of paying attention.

ambidextrous1
January 28, 2013, 02:44 PM
Why would that induce fear?

Tamren
January 28, 2013, 07:11 PM
Cover up! I bet the MCB was taking out something nasty! :p

bobmcd
January 28, 2013, 07:29 PM
I wonder if any shell casings falling out of the aircraft landed on the cars on the freeway. That would make an interesting insurance claim.

InkEd
January 28, 2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah, they need to "train" there because they don't have multi-million dollar training facilities and acres and acres of military land. Currently, I do not wear a tin-foil hat but the more stuff like that I see and the harder the government (on any level) pushes to restrict or disarm the populus, the more I get worried about things. Images like that make me wonder how many rolls of tin-foil are needed for a helmet rather than just a hat.

Al Thompson
January 28, 2013, 07:46 PM
Marines came to town a few years ago, same sort of thing.

Fun to watch too, but sadly off topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunfire over Miami" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!