Congresswoman challenges Obama to shooting match

PDA

xjsnake
January 29, 2013, 09:07 PM
My apologies if this is already posted. I looked but didn't see it anywhere.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/28/dubious-congresswoman-challenges-obama-to-skeet-shooting-match/

Looks like not everyone in Congress feels that Obama really is a skeet shooter....

If you enjoyed reading about "Congresswoman challenges Obama to shooting match" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Byrd666
January 29, 2013, 09:13 PM
So, once again, IT is nothing more than a liar and a fraud.

cfullgraf
January 29, 2013, 09:33 PM
Camp David has a skeet field. I am sure Mr Obama tried it out because it was handy and some of his visitors like to shoot skeet. Also, it is a good political ploy, "Look America, I shoot guns!"

If Eisenhower had not installed the skeet field at Camp David, i doubt Mr Obama would have ever picked up a shotgun.

Green Lantern
January 29, 2013, 09:35 PM
If the "celebrity President" is such an avid shooter, surely there must be footage or pics, no?

Manco
January 31, 2013, 07:38 PM
If the "celebrity President" is such an avid shooter, surely there must be footage or pics, no?

It would probably look like this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sztf4hcGrB4#t=80s

Drifting to the left, indeed. :scrutiny:

gym
January 31, 2013, 07:43 PM
That was such a funny movie, that I bought my buddie a money clip in AC, that said "it's good to be the King", made me laugh. Perfect analogy of our fearless leader.

mljdeckard
January 31, 2013, 07:46 PM
I think someone like brietbart.com should put out a reward for any credible evidence that this has ever happened.

Art Eatman
January 31, 2013, 07:47 PM
More political opinion than guns, really. Enough. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Congresswoman challenges Obama to shooting match" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!