Again...

PDA

Airbrush Artist
January 30, 2013, 01:31 PM
I think about this scenario Every morning I sit down in My Drivers seat...It has come to Pass....I Think If Only" for That Driver ...Like those hero teachers at Sandy Hook..IF Only They had been Armed.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/osvideo-south-alabama-school-bus-driver-killed-child-held-hostage-20130130,0,5217005.story

If you enjoyed reading about "Again..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Airbrush Artist
January 30, 2013, 09:31 PM
150 views and not one thought from anyone...

jamesbeat
January 30, 2013, 09:53 PM
I think we've all been thinking that. A lot of lives could have been saved, and indeed have already been saved by someone with a CCW in the right place at the right time.

danez71
January 30, 2013, 09:56 PM
I think people are getting tired of all the drive by posts with no summary of any kind... especially ones that link to a video with a preceeding commercial.

;)

Airbrush Artist
January 30, 2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks for The input..Appreciate it...Driving a school bus everyday has made this a heavy feeling in My heart..

JVaughn
January 30, 2013, 10:46 PM
Clearly not every bus driver would be inclined to carry, many are probably not appropriately skilled or even desire to own guns. I think however, if you are a responsible CCW citizen like myself, I would rather you be armed in care of my child than not. You already have their lives in your hands driving the bus, not like they are somehow in more danger from you if you are armed.

I'm not a bus driver, but I can empathize with what you must feel on this one.

REPOMAN
January 31, 2013, 09:59 AM
Stay strong and keep faith, Airbrush.....I feel too....:)

Cosmoline
February 2, 2013, 04:46 PM
I seem to recall my bus driver in Louisiana in the 70's being armed. He owned his own bus and ran it with iron discipline. No talking at all, boys and girls on opposite sides. But I'm not sure I'd want all drivers armed. Some of them are absolutely not up to it.

In any case, hopefully they'll get the kid out alive and kill the animal who's holding him. Just leave his corpse to rot in his bunker. Animal like that ain't worth a shovel. We should focus our efforts on annihilating the small number of monsters who would do something like this in the first place. In this case there were apparently many warning signs that the guy was off his rocker and then some.

bri
February 2, 2013, 05:15 PM
I think people are getting tired of all the drive by posts with no summary of any kind... especially ones that link to a video with a preceeding commercial.

;)
This.

I did read the story elsewhere and yes, it would have been nice to have stopped this wacko mid-nutjob-rage...

If you enjoyed reading about "Again..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!