Mossberg 702 Plinkster conversion to tactical 22

PDA

dwarren1961
January 30, 2013, 02:11 PM
Has anyone had any experience or knowledge of putting the Mossberg 702 Plinkster into a tactical style stock, such as the one made for the Ruger 10/22 ? The Ruger looks very similar to the Mossberg from what I've seen but nobody makes a direct fit tactical stock for the Mossberg that I have found. I have seen where others have used G36 Airsoft guns and removed the inner workings and modified them to fit the 702 into them but quite a bit of fabrication and dremeling is required. From appearances it would seem the Intrafuse tactical stock for the 10/22 would be almost a direct fit and would need little or no modifications. I'm surprised that no one has tried this yet. I'm thinking of buying the Intrafuse tactical stock for the Ruger 10/22 and trying it myself but it sure would be nice to know if anyone else has tried this yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 702 Plinkster conversion to tactical 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rule303
February 4, 2013, 09:53 PM
Have you tried Mossberg to see if they will sell you a stock for the 715T? It is the exact same gun, with a tacticool shell bolted around it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 702 Plinkster conversion to tactical 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!