Noticed SLOW Gun Forum Sites?

PDA

Kestrel
March 9, 2004, 01:21 AM
I've notice VERY slow access and responsiveness to several gun forums, lately - including thehighroad. I have DSL and access to other web sites are fine - just problems with several gun forum sites. Has anyone else noticed this? Are they being attacked?

Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "Noticed SLOW Gun Forum Sites?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
March 9, 2004, 02:01 AM
Obviously slow-fire sessions in progress... :D

Moving this to Tech Support.

tcsd1236
March 9, 2004, 01:34 PM
For asecond I thought you meant slow, as in few posts. There are a LOT of sites like that. But yeah, some sites , such as AR15, I can't get in during East Coast prime time hours, and I am on a cable connection. The place loads so slow that I just surf elsewhere and only post there during the morning or late late at night.

TechBrute
March 18, 2004, 02:43 AM
Dude, you can't compare ARFCOM to any board that has a decent tech setup. ARFCOM is seriously one of the slowest sites on the internet and goes down more than a... never mind. :D

I have noticed that this site has been a little slower than usual, lately.

If you enjoyed reading about "Noticed SLOW Gun Forum Sites?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!