DNS binding attack

PDA

CLP
January 30, 2013, 09:45 PM
Has THR been under attack? I tried visiting the site twice earlier this evening and was blocked by Norton (or Chrome, I don't know...) because of a possible DNS_bind attack... What gives?

If you enjoyed reading about "DNS binding attack" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
carlrodd
January 30, 2013, 10:00 PM
Me too.

Jorg Nysgerrig
January 30, 2013, 10:10 PM
No. It's just a false positive when something is broken on this end. If it persists, clear your cache and close/reopen your browser.

Derek Zeanah
January 30, 2013, 10:27 PM
Did that seriously happen again? I've got a fix for it, but I don't want to change more than I need to at one time. And I've changed a lot today.

I worked hard to keep the servers up the whole time, too. No idea what triggered it today.

CLP
January 31, 2013, 09:16 AM
No. It's just a false positive when something is broken on this end. If it persists, clear your cache and close/reopen your browser.
that solved the problem

If you enjoyed reading about "DNS binding attack" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!