Feb. 8 march richmond Va

PDA

Spike_akers
January 30, 2013, 09:47 PM
just trying to see how many people will be showing up. show your hands, and let us all know whether you will be atending. i will be.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feb. 8 march richmond Va" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tyeo098
January 31, 2013, 11:11 AM
Why do people plan these on work days?

Spike_akers
January 31, 2013, 11:31 PM
i know... i told my boss he would just have to get over it.. i think half the shop is planning on calling out tomorrow...

Ryanxia
February 1, 2013, 09:26 AM
Good luck guys. Keep up the good fight.

bobmcd
February 1, 2013, 04:23 PM
Any info on exactly when and where? It's a bit of a drive from up here in Alexandria, so I have to plan ahead.

creitzel
February 1, 2013, 07:50 PM
As far as I know, the folks who are organizing it are doing so, on this facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/

There are posts on the wall for each state, and the organization for each state is being done under it's post.

tulsamal
February 2, 2013, 12:35 AM

It's not because they are stupid or "didn't notice."

The first national rally was held on a Saturday. We got 2000 people in Oklahoma. But the organizers at these events noticed the problem with a Saturday rally. The building you are standing in front of is empty. The Reps and Senators are gone. So the feeling was that we needed to have a rally when the gov't was actually IN session. Harder for them to ignore us. And possibly some of them would even come out and address the crowd. So that means having the rally on a work day.

Call in sick. Tell them your kid is sick. The alarm clock didn't go off. The dog ate your homework. If this is important to you... you will find a way!

Gregg

Spike_akers
February 2, 2013, 02:43 PM
for those of you wondering, this is the adress 1000 Bank Street Richmond, VA 23219 i really hope to see yall there. we should have something to promote THR... so we can get anyone who isnt already here, here. the more people we can get in one place the better..

If you enjoyed reading about "Feb. 8 march richmond Va" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!