Current status, and a source for possible weirdness

PDA

Derek Zeanah
January 30, 2013, 10:31 PM
OK, so the servers are migrated, the newer (faster) storage is installed, and we've moved over to it. Everything looks good. There was a problem though: I had to recreate all the web servers from backups. Shouldn't be any really big deal here, but there's the potential for weirdness, so be on the lookout.

Staff: call me tomorrow if you see something I should know about while I'm (probably) driving.

I've got the replacement of the load balancer on the list, but I prefer to change as few things as possible at one time (hah!) so I'm holding off until later this week on that one.

I do hope the double-tap issue is gone now. Slowness was the best explanation for it.

Finally, I've got a bit more equipment to move and configure. We're not out of the woods yet, but I can see light at the end of the trees...

Or maybe that's a forest fire... ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Current status, and a source for possible weirdness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Current status, and a source for possible weirdness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!