Foxx holsters?

PDA

Wilbert
January 31, 2013, 03:43 AM
Does anybody have any experience with Foxx hybrid holsters? They seem to be priced a tad less than some of the other hybrid holster brands, I'm just wondering if they are up there quality-wise

If you enjoyed reading about "Foxx holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wilbert
February 3, 2013, 07:00 PM
Nobody? :(

Ken13113
February 3, 2013, 08:10 PM
I have one for my g26. It is a crossbreed style IWB with the two belt clips. It has work fine and held up perfectly. No real complaints from me, I would buy one again.

narcoden
February 3, 2013, 08:20 PM
I have an iwb one for my shield. No complaints.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

CrypticStatic
February 4, 2013, 05:43 PM
I have an an iwb little fox holster for my Springfield XD9sc and it's great! Very responsive with communication, competitive pricing and an overall good product. I plan on ordering more in the future.

EBK
February 4, 2013, 07:42 PM
I just ordered one today. I had to call and place the order since the website only accepts pay pal. Ordered one for my PT111 pro can give a review when it gets here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Foxx holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!