TJ Conevera Service

PDA

Hondo 60
January 31, 2013, 04:38 PM
WOW!
I placed an order on 1/29 in the evening.

On 1/30 I got an email saying "Thanks for the order, it will be shipped out either today or tomorrow"

On 1/31 (before noon) the bullets were at my door.

Now that's GREAT customer service!

If you enjoyed reading about "TJ Conevera Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
izhevsk
January 31, 2013, 04:44 PM
http://www.tjconevera.com/ ?

I'll have to check them out next time I'm ordering.

Hondo 60
January 31, 2013, 04:45 PM
Yes, the link is correct.

Walkalong
January 31, 2013, 06:43 PM
He does a great job of getting orders out. I like to purchase from him. I have 2000 9MM bullets I ordered from him in November. I am prepping the brass to load 1K of them right now. All 1K sized and gauged & 200 primed. I'll prime more tonight, maybe all of them.

Magnum Shooter
January 31, 2013, 06:44 PM
I have ordered from them many times and have always been pleased with the service.

Jim Watson
January 31, 2013, 07:00 PM
Doesn't have anything in stock that I want.
Not surprising, "customer service" isn't enough now, it would take a magician.

rikman
January 31, 2013, 07:04 PM
Doesn't have anything in stock that I want.
Not surprising, "customer service" isn't enough now, it would take a magician.
My thoughts exactly..just checked out site

GT1
January 31, 2013, 07:20 PM
These guys are indeed pretty awesome. I have done business with them in the past and certainly will again.

They get stuff in, just like everyone else, but if you check once a week you will be left on the outside looking in.

Anything in demand these days doesn't last more than an hour or two, and sometimes is gone in as little as 5-10 minutes(I'm talking about all retailers, not just these guys).

Walkalong
January 31, 2013, 09:40 PM
Doesn't have anything in stock that I want.Why I ordered in November.

I imagine he is getting things in a little at a time like most vendors.

If you enjoyed reading about "TJ Conevera Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!