Saiga conversion in San Antonio

PDA

macadore
February 1, 2013, 12:29 AM
I assume the only way to improve the trigger in a stock Saiga 5.45 is to replace the trigger with a Tapco trigger and put a pistol grip on it. Does anyone know someone in San Antonio who does this kind of work? If so, what's a ballpark figure for the cost?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Saiga conversion in San Antonio" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
desidog
February 5, 2013, 03:15 PM
In the time it would take you to drive it to someone and drive back, you can do it yourself. Take a look on youtube, there are a bunch of videos on how-to.

macadore
February 5, 2013, 07:44 PM
Thanks

FAS1
February 5, 2013, 08:14 PM
You might check with these guys

Dreadnaught Industries (http://www.dreadnaught-industries.com/)

macadore
February 6, 2013, 06:17 AM
Thanks. I'll contact them.

Lucifer_Sam
February 7, 2013, 08:23 AM
The videos on the Carolina shooters supply site are good too. I watched those and about 2 or 3 of the better youtube ones and had no problems. They dont cover the front end conversion, though, but that really doesn't bother me, I don't plan to mess around with that.

If you enjoyed reading about "Saiga conversion in San Antonio" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!