Looking for opinions on Weatherby PA-459

PDA

jim243
February 1, 2013, 12:15 AM
Just put one on layaway.

Any opinions on it good or bad.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for opinions on Weatherby PA-459" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walking Dead
February 1, 2013, 09:48 PM
Buy the TriStar Cobra force tactical instead. TriStar makes this gun for Weatheryby and Weatherby thinks their name is worth $200 more. Basically it's a Turkish knock of of the Italian Fabarm SDASS heavy combat. My TrisStar has been 100% reliable if it makes you feel any better. Benelli Nova mag extensions work by the way.

jim243
February 2, 2013, 01:08 AM
Thanks Walking Dead, They only had the Benelli Nova and the Weatherby. I went with the Weatherby because it was lighter and had a much better trigger, I did not need 3 1/2 inch shells. I thought about the extension, but for two extra rounds $50.00 seemed just too much and I am putting the rail adapter that fits on the mag for a flashlight/laser combo.

If I need more than 6 one oz slugs, I'll just reach for the AR.

Thanks again
Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for opinions on Weatherby PA-459" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!