AWB and my MD and DVM

PDA

hso
February 1, 2013, 05:25 PM
I had my physical this week. My 40-something physician and I were talking about the AWB and he became very upset.

I had him so spun up and growling about the proposed senseless restrictions I thought I was going to have to have him lay down and have a nurse check his BP. I calmed him by setting a date to get together to help him pick out a handgun and look at ARs. ;)

I had to take my daughter's pup to the veterinarian. We ended up discussing the AR he just purchased. We also ended up discussing the proposed AWB and FBI UCR data. I thought we were going to have to get a leash and muzzle on him and put him in the kennel! I calmed him down by offering to let him come over and shoot his new AR. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB and my MD and DVM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bds
February 1, 2013, 05:40 PM
I think the law makers are starting to find out what the "real" voting people's responses to their proposals are ...

I hope the sentiment carries through the next several elections.

Even the democrats I work with at the office are shaking their heads and clutching their guns tighter as crime map (particularly home invasion robberies) for our city keeps getting worse ... and the Sheriff's office is approving CCW permits at a record pace.

I am planning to participate in future 2A marches nearby and actually looking forward to the next election!

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB and my MD and DVM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!