New SIG P938 Holster!

PDA

SouthernYankee
February 1, 2013, 11:34 PM
I said back a few weeks ago when this came in I'd post pictures, well here it is and am I excited... WoooHoo! Some specifics: Custom Cant, Metal Clip for up to 1 3/4" Belt, Welted, Stitched and Riveted w/polished SS, Contrasting Straw Colored Thread, Tuckable on Contrasting Leather Tab (easier for me to see when tucking in my shirt). Short retention strap with curved release tab for very quick smooth release and draw. I could go on but the pictures...

If you enjoyed reading about "New SIG P938 Holster!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
allaroundhunter
February 2, 2013, 01:27 AM
That's a nice looking holster (for a very nice looking gun). May I ask who makes it?

SouthernYankee
February 2, 2013, 10:17 AM
I got this made at Leather And Stuff, leatherandstuff.com, by Jim Powell. He did a great job making what I wanted. What I couldn't believe was that it only cost $85 incl. shipping! I own Hume, Galco, DeSantis, El Paso, Hopps and more, but I believe this is hands down the best. I already have a second order in.

I still can't believe the quality custom work I got for such a reasonable cost. At most makers, the cost would have been double.

If you enjoyed reading about "New SIG P938 Holster!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!