I love this tweet! (Piers Morgan)

PDA

BBQJOE
February 2, 2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already.
This was in this month's first freedom mag.

If you enjoyed reading about "I love this tweet! (Piers Morgan)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tommygunn
February 2, 2013, 12:51 PM
That has been posted before.

TIMC
February 2, 2013, 12:54 PM
That pretty much sums that idiot up! LOL

BBQJOE
February 2, 2013, 01:01 PM
That has been posted before.
That's me, always a day late and a dollar short.:p

Elkins45
February 2, 2013, 01:02 PM
Love it!

This dolt makes his living enjoying free speech on a form of the "press" the founders could have never envisioned. The same idiotic argument would mean the Constitution protected only hand-set metal type in hand-inked manually powered letterpresses. Surely the Constitution wasn't written to protect high powered transmitters that can spray political speech across the airwaves at such high speeds?

How these fools can't see the irony is beyond me.

Redlg155
February 2, 2013, 01:03 PM
We should ban his show since TV and internet was not around when the 1st Ammendment passed.

Xfire68
February 2, 2013, 01:08 PM
That was fantastic!:neener:

Jorg Nysgerrig
February 2, 2013, 01:10 PM
I'm confused. Why does it look like someone printed out a series of tweets and then scanned it back in? Is it from a newspaper? Do we really have people who scan tweets from newspapers?

skeeziks
February 2, 2013, 01:19 PM
My Letter to Morgan: Mr. Morgan, it is true that when the Bill of Rights was written the only arms we had were muskets and cannons. But that is all anyone had. So when your King declared war on us, we were all evenly matched. So why shouldn't We the People be evenly matched in our arms today?

Sav .250
February 2, 2013, 01:24 PM
The Brits never have forgotten they got their collective "butts" kicked back in the day by every day folks. :neener:

danez71
February 2, 2013, 01:53 PM
The 1A was devised with paper and quill pen in mind so he needs to adjust his TV and any radio show accordingly.

Idiot

BBQJOE
February 2, 2013, 02:29 PM
I'm confused. Why does it look like someone printed out a series of tweets and then scanned it back in? If it from a newspaper? Do we really have people who scan tweets from newspapers?
I scanned it from the mag.

nathan
February 2, 2013, 03:28 PM
Morgan still believes in the superiority of the British Empire. It was dead on its tracks back in 1776 , Mr Morgan. THe American Militiamen put an end to it with the same muskets as the Brits had.

wacki
February 2, 2013, 04:00 PM
Was that a real tweet or just satire?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

bhesler
February 3, 2013, 09:36 PM
It appears to be real.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/275709039235694592

DeepSouth
February 3, 2013, 09:43 PM
It has been said "you can medicate crazy, but you can't help stupid"

I believe it's true.

ccsniper
February 3, 2013, 10:00 PM
How these fools can't see the irony is beyond me.

Look up the term "doublethink"

Queen_of_Thunder
February 3, 2013, 10:28 PM
I guess he overlooked the fact that our founders were armed with the state of the art in firearms and cannon. Today we are not so armed.

TenDriver
February 3, 2013, 10:51 PM
We weren't evenly matched. We were out manned and out gunned.

If you enjoyed reading about "I love this tweet! (Piers Morgan)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!