Berry's

PDA

floydster
February 2, 2013, 06:46 PM
Anyone hear when Berry's is coming out with thier new HP pistol bullets??
Seems like it's been a long time in coming, I contacted them with no answer.

Thanks, Bros.

Smokeyloads

If you enjoyed reading about "Berry's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JLDickmon
February 2, 2013, 07:11 PM
everyone is pretty much running testicular glands exposed right now..

Missouri put a note on their Facebook page last night that they are 6 weeks out..

JSmith
February 2, 2013, 07:18 PM
From Berry's website:

"DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANY MORE ORDERS FOR BULLETS UNTIL WE CATCH UP. WE ARE WORKING 24/7 TO CLEAR OUT THE CURRENT ORDERS AND AS SOON AS WE HAVE CAPACITY WE WILL MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ON THE WEB."

I hate ammo panics.

ReloaderFred
February 2, 2013, 08:08 PM
I inspected the new hollowpoint bullets from Berry's at the SHOT Show. They told me they wouldn't be out until at least this summer, but with the way things are going right now, I think that estimate is very optimistic. I would look for them around the end of this year.

Hope this helps.

Fred

floydster
February 3, 2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks Fred, I am sure they want to get it right before they put it on the market:)

Smokeyloads

ReloaderFred
February 3, 2013, 10:13 PM
They have the bullet right, but they're trying to fill orders for these bullets from a couple of OEM manufacturers who order over a million bullets a month from them. They've increased their plant several times, and are now doing almost everything in house. They, like everyone else, weren't prepared for another onrush quite so soon after the last one.

Hope this helps.

Fred

If you enjoyed reading about "Berry's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!