SD40 goodies on order.

PDA

EBK
February 2, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hello just thought I would come in and brag a bit.

Since I have had my CCW permit I have been looking for a way to carry a firearm with a light IWB.

I am happy to report I believe I have solved the issue. Last night I placed an order through Raven Concealment for a M&P fullsize light bearing holster molded for the TLR4 (the SD40 shares holsters with the M&Pline) along with some Tuckable IWB C hooks and from primary arms I ordered a Streamlight TLR4. The TLR4 should be here in a couple days but from my understanding the holster will take a while due to the fact its not made till you order it and then tested to ensure quality.

I will post pictures when it all gets here.

For SD 40 Owners looking for a similar setup The Raven concealment Phantom is the holster I went with it is available for carry with or withough light.

Cost for holster was $130 after shipping and the c hooks through Raven Concealment

Light was $115 from primary arms.

Does anyone have experiance with either the holster or the light they would like to share?

If you enjoyed reading about "SD40 goodies on order." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EBK
February 5, 2013, 06:22 PM
I canceled my order for the holster 18 week lead time is a bit much.

Options are to oder a TLR1 so I can quick ship a holster from them or find another company that makes a IWB light bearing holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "SD40 goodies on order." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!