Anyone have one of these "Comanche" pistols?

PDA

Guvnor
February 2, 2013, 07:50 PM
http://www.comanchepistols.com/

They are sort of an odd duck. Break action single shot with a 10 inch barrel, mounted on an old single action-style frame. Chambered in 410/.45lc, they also have .22 magnum versions floating around. Made in Argentina and imported by Eagle imports, the same guys who import the Bersa pistols.

I cannot find any local shop that carries one. Other than a couple youtube vids its pretty tough to find information on them. For the price i know I shouldn't expect much, but would like to know what I'd be getting myself into before buying one sight unseen.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have one of these "Comanche" pistols?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
9mmepiphany
February 2, 2013, 11:07 PM
Never heard of them, I opened the thread thinking you going to ask about the Llama Commanche .357Mag revolver :uhoh:

jotjackson
February 3, 2013, 09:08 AM
I have had one for years, use it for shooting rats when bush hogging food plots. Shot hundreds of rounds through. 45 lc along with .410. Never had a problem. Paid 150.00 for it. It's not a Contender or Encore, but serves my needs.

gp911
February 3, 2013, 08:40 PM
My brother has one and he likes it, says it's a fun piece. I would like to try it out myself.

USAF_Vet
February 3, 2013, 11:43 PM
Interesting piece.

Jorg Nysgerrig
February 4, 2013, 12:17 AM
I've been eyeing one for a bit, just as a silly range toy. I was disappointed by the Judge's ability to shoot clays, but with the choke it might be fun.

Edited to ad:
Here's another thread on them:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=225407

Huh, looks like I've considered one for over 6 years. I really do procrastinate.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have one of these "Comanche" pistols?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!