Hello! first post

PDA

akhoundog
February 3, 2013, 01:45 AM
I've been reading here for a while and finally found motivation to post! anyway, I think many of you will like this video. check it out.

http://youtu.be/9bCA3yqkMUI

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello! first post" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
medalguy
February 3, 2013, 01:59 AM
Ummm..... I don't believe many folks will click on a link without knowing what it is about. A little background please?

You're not a friend of Timmy, are you? :scrutiny:

akhoundog
February 3, 2013, 02:02 AM
no I don't know timmy, it's a video of a father of one of the children at sandy hook that spoke out for gun rights. someone else may have posted this however I just now seen it.

Kim
February 3, 2013, 02:03 AM
Why do we not ever see this on the MSM????? All we see are those who want to ban guns.

akhoundog
February 3, 2013, 02:04 AM
you can find it on youtube or google by searching for bill stevens "from my cold dead hands"

G.barnes
February 3, 2013, 08:22 AM
The senator Ted Cruz video was great to. He does a great job of making Feinstein look like a complete idiot.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello! first post" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!