What Reloading Equipment Do You Have On Order?

PDA

vtail
February 3, 2013, 11:54 PM
I thought I had everthing I need, but a late purchase of a .40S&W pistol and two M1 Garands have me waiting on .40S&W and .30-06 dies.

I had a LNL .40 shell plate ordered at Midway, but after they moved the ETA back to June, I went on eBay and bought one for $70.00.

Hopefully the dies will ship this week.

If you enjoyed reading about "What Reloading Equipment Do You Have On Order?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
119er
February 4, 2013, 12:13 AM
$70 shell plate?!?!?!:eek: A couple years ago I trouble finding popular Hornady shell holders. That's the reason I ditched their trimmer.

BTW I would have dropped the coin if I needed it too. It's just money. I've paid premiums locally just because I didn't want to wait.

Good luck!

Edit: I found some shellplates squirrled away at BassPro a while back. Maybe you could check locally for things you need. I hear things are pretty bad though.

Atbat82
February 4, 2013, 12:18 AM
Waiting on my square deal B... Just ordered it a few days ago. I can't wait!!! (Though I know I'll have too...)

Sent from my iPhone

vtail
February 4, 2013, 12:35 AM
Normal price for a shell plate is about half that, so I didn't think that was too bad.

There were quite a few that went for close to $100 each last week on eBay.

With ammo prices like they are, I'll pay for that real quick.

hAkron
February 4, 2013, 12:38 AM
From Dillon (via brianenos.com) I have a 650XL with all of the usual trimmings. From Midway I just have a Hornady quick change powder die...

On stuff that's in stock, Midway is still getting things turned over super fast.

mayassa
February 4, 2013, 12:48 AM
Ditto on the Dillon 650 through Brian

fallout mike
February 4, 2013, 12:54 AM
.356 120gr TC mold and .356 sizing die. Also a .401 175gr TC mold and .401 sizing die. And a small primer crimp remover.

tcanthonyii
February 4, 2013, 01:10 AM
Lee 30-30 dies, FCD for .270, 223, and 30-30. 2 Classic turret die plates. Still need to grab a set of 380 dies but they are non existent at the moment. I'll also add 7.62x54r dies too. I've just already spent too much money in the past 2 months as it is!!

Almost forgot I also have a double disk kit for the lee auto disk as well.

ArchAngelCD
February 4, 2013, 01:11 AM
All this talk about progressive presses and expensive shell plates is making me want to buy one,,,,, NOT. I'm very happy with my Lee 4 hole turret press and ~200 rounds per hour. I do understand those who buy progressive presses but I just don't feel the need for one right now. I'm glad the turrets for my press only cost $10 each.

GT1
February 4, 2013, 01:30 AM
Some decapping pins, just in case(never broke one yet). An RCBS .223 bullet mold. A Lyman M neck expanding die for .223, and a Lee sizer luber at .225.

And with that I've ran out of things I think I might possibly need. Unless I buy more firearms(not very likely any time soon).

I am always on the look out for cheap components, although the only thing I might run out of are bullets, but not for a year or two.

If you enjoyed reading about "What Reloading Equipment Do You Have On Order?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!