cant find any lower parts kits

PDA

ewlyon
February 3, 2013, 11:30 PM
Hey all, I just picked up one of those polymer AR receivers (for more than id like but less than im willing to pay), and have already found everything i need to complete a build of it. Except for the LPK. Because of the current panic everything seems to be out of stock.
Anyone know a merchant that has LPKs in stock?

If you enjoyed reading about "cant find any lower parts kits" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gotigers
February 4, 2013, 08:27 AM
Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory and MidwayUSA. They pop up quite often. You have to be ready to buy when they show up. PSA had some late last week.

SlowFuse
February 4, 2013, 09:59 AM
Im in a similar situation. I have multiple LPKs but I bought them without the FCG with the intent to put the triggers I wanted in them. Now the ones I had my eyes on are either out of stock or priced way too high.

NeuseRvrRat
February 4, 2013, 02:40 PM
i ordered a LPK and an A2 buttstock/buffer kit from Stag on 12/31. it's due for delivery tomorrow. just be patient.

If you enjoyed reading about "cant find any lower parts kits" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!