Gun situation better now than anytime since 1968?

PDA

ScrapMetalSlug
February 4, 2013, 12:57 AM
I noticed with the renewed debate in the AWB a lot of people are preparing for the worst. However, the fact that they haven't passed anything on the federal level shows there is strong opposition. Guns and ammo are flying off the shelves and congressmen/women are reluctant to support an AWB if they are facing reelection. Information travels at the speed of light. 500,000 have joined the NRA since the Newtown shooting. The NRA is organized and fighting the good fight, and pro-gun coordination is occurring online all over. Every state except Illinois has a ccw license system in place.
I realize we can't order guns through the mail unless we are an FFL and the MG registry is closed. Although, doesn't it seem like things are better now than they have been since the GCA of 1968? Assuming nothing passes through congress which I don't think it will, unless we live NY where things have gotten worse. It seems like currently, now is the most favorable for RTKBA in a long time. What do you think?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun situation better now than anytime since 1968?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun situation better now than anytime since 1968?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!