what would gandhi do in ny?

PDA

kimbershot
February 4, 2013, 08:49 AM
do you think he might take up a collection of banned magazines and distribute them to homeless people who need 3 squares and a cot or to people who need health care (cancer, diabetes, heart problems, etc. ). maybe even give a mag to someone who desires a sex change.

the government could then round up all those criminals, put them through the legal system and provide the necessary services.:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "what would gandhi do in ny?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
docnyt
February 4, 2013, 09:56 AM
This belongs in activism because?

I'm surprised you started a thread like this, having been a member at THR for so long.

EDIT: And it's spelled Gandhi, if you're referring to Mahatma.

kimbershot
February 4, 2013, 11:45 AM
this belongs in activism because gandhi was a very effective passive activist. i see all kinds of posts on civil actions, legal actions etc. i've read articles from krauthamer, and others discussing everything from guerilla warfare to revolution. i see the you tube vids of the ny'ers complaining and have read an article about the first arrest of a vet with a 30 round mag.

seems that the libs want to make everyone a ward of the state--what's wrong with helping them achieve their goal--clog the courts, jails, medical wards etc.

get a life and have some fun.:neener:

hso
February 4, 2013, 05:45 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=270671

If you enjoyed reading about "what would gandhi do in ny?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!