List of states introducing gun bills

PDA

TennJed
February 7, 2013, 10:31 PM
The thread on here about Cali new proposals made my jaw drop. 500 rd limit :banghead:

Is there a consolidated list of current states introducing bills. I feel lucky to live in Mississippi, but I just hate to see the trend of these states and the horrible crimes they are trying to commit on their own citizens. I am curious if there is a list somewhere?

If you enjoyed reading about "List of states introducing gun bills" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Silent Bob
February 7, 2013, 11:33 PM
Off the top of my head:

1. New York - passed
2. California - with supermajority in state legislature everything they are proposing will probably pass
3. Colorado - among other things, they are seeking to trump federal law by allowing manufacturers and dealers to be held liable for shootings and open to lawsuits
4. Maryland
5. Connecticut
6. Massachusetts
7. Oregon
8. New Jersey
9. Illinois - tried to pass AWB in lame duck session, but was defeated, for now.
10. Vermont - AWB proposed, withdrawn for now.

I'm sure there are some I am forgetting

If you enjoyed reading about "List of states introducing gun bills" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!