Best mini 14 magazines

PDA

joeyabc123
February 7, 2013, 11:38 PM
I would like to list the best mini 14magazines currently available although this has been done before it really needs a update. I have had mini 14s on and off for the last 10 years and I love them. Some people say they are not accurate and they are not going to shoot 1 inch groups but you will have no problem hitting a human size target in the upper body every single time at 150 yards and that's good enough for me in a light gun that that never jams ( if you have the right magazine ).

#1 Ruger factory 5-30 round magazines the 20 and 30 round magazines are expensive but work perfectly and last forever (brass and steel ammo)

#2 Pro Mag steel 20 round magazine and only the steel 20 round work (brass and steel ammo)

# Tapco Gen II 30 round magazine ( only Gen 2 with steel reinforcement ). (Brass ammo only)

I have had so many magazines over the last 10 years that don't work stick to this list and you will be a happy camper...

If you enjoyed reading about "Best mini 14 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kerreckt
February 8, 2013, 12:07 AM
I have some 30 round "American Magazine Co." mags that work great. They have no markings on the magazine but the sealed bags they came in were marked with that name. I have had them for about 10 years, got them in a trade, and they have worked flawlessly. I have never heard of that company but wish I could get other mags from it because they have held up well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best mini 14 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!