Tapatalk notifications

PDA

s9601694
February 8, 2013, 11:44 AM
It says in tapatalk that notifications are turned off by the THR moderators, why is that?

Just wondering, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapatalk notifications" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
February 9, 2013, 04:32 PM
The notification we have turned off is the pop-up that accosts EVERYONE browsing from a mobile device to download tapatalk using a pop-up message.

Beyond that I have no idea what you're talking about.

s9601694
February 10, 2013, 01:11 AM
For other forums Tapatalk will send push notifications when there is a response to a topic someone subscribed to and chose to be notified for.. When i tried to turn that on for THR, it mentioned that it was turned off by the moderators.

No big deal

Derek Zeanah
February 10, 2013, 01:14 AM
For other forums Tapatalk will send push notifications when there is a response to a topic someone subscribed to and chose to be notified for.. When i tried to turn that on for THR, it mentioned that it was turned off by the moderators.
You've got me. I wasn't aware there was someplace where we could configure things.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapatalk notifications" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!