Minnesota Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance

PDA

GI_Jared
February 8, 2013, 03:31 PM
http://www.gocra.org/img/gocra_web_banner.gif (http://www.gocra.org/)

Reaching out to all those Minnesotans out there or anyone willing to help support a good cause. The NRA does a great job on a national level of defending the 2nd amendment, but on a state level here in Minnesota the Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance are the ones on the ground getting things going.

They were the group that helped Minnesota get a "shall issue" concealed carry permit policy instead of the old "discretionary" policy. They have also been present at every single hearing in the recent gun bill overview, battling the gun control proponents on the floor in front of the MN House Public Safety Committee.

The new goal is to hire a full time gun rights lobbyist to work only on the state of Minnesota. So if you live in Minnesota or appreciate our cause please donate today. If every gun owner in Minnesota donates just $1 then this goal can be easily achieved.

If you enjoyed reading about "Minnesota Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jll
February 8, 2013, 04:28 PM
I sent $150 yesterday and told them to keep the gifts.

leprechaun50
February 8, 2013, 07:13 PM
Joined.

electro3
February 13, 2013, 11:24 PM
Will check out. I'm new to this forum, and live in Richfield.

Thanks for the info.

GI_Jared
February 15, 2013, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, lots of good info on here usually.

340PD
February 19, 2013, 10:38 AM
Joined. Thanks.

HarcyPervin
February 19, 2013, 11:22 AM
joined.

1911Jeeper
February 20, 2013, 10:12 PM
Joined, donated.

Fights Fires
February 20, 2013, 10:33 PM
Liberty1776
February 20, 2013, 10:44 PM
Thank you for posting this. I wasn't aware of this group. I will join and donate.

Yep - just got back here from signing up... $30 level.

If you enjoyed reading about "Minnesota Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!