Feather AT-22 Mag

PDA

Worli
March 10, 2004, 12:43 AM
Can anyone help me figure out where I might pick up a magaazine for a Feather Inductries AT-22?
Is there a mag from a different rifle that will work?

If you enjoyed reading about "Feather AT-22 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TacticalSquirrel
March 10, 2004, 12:54 PM
Contact Feather INdustries, or LTD, or whatever is at the end of their name. They have 10 and 20 round magazines still for a decent price.

www.featherusa.com

Kodiak AK
March 10, 2004, 06:07 PM
Always check here first for anything. (http://www.e-gunparts.com/)

DougB
March 11, 2004, 05:56 AM
I'm 95% sure the Feather .22s use AR-7 Survival Rifle magazines (you know, the little .22s that come apart and fit in their own stock - as made by Armalite, Charter Arms, Henry, and others). I'd confirm this with Feather Industries, and if so, look for those. I'll bet many suppliers have them in various sizes (though they may not realize they work with the Feather rifles as well as the AR-7s).

Doug

Worli
March 11, 2004, 10:56 AM
I found one at featherusa.com. They still carry them and they were only 20 bucks. Numrich didn't list feather at all, which was a surprise, but I am still interested in the idea of the AR7 Survival rifle mags. A good friend of mine has one of those rifles so I think I'll compare the mags when mine gets here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feather AT-22 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!