I just bought shotgun shells from Walmart

PDA

nathan
February 9, 2013, 02:35 PM
$5.50 for a box of 25 shells of Super Xpert HV Steel Shots no 6. It was the cheapest in the stand . They did restock with plenty of shotgun ammo. I saw a few boxes of Tula steelcased 9mm at $10.50 and 45ACP at $16 respectively. And a few of the .300 WM at 7RM Winchester brands. As usual they said we are only getting shotgun shells from corporate and a few of these and that.

If you enjoyed reading about "I just bought shotgun shells from Walmart" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OptimusPrime
February 9, 2013, 02:47 PM
Just stopped in to Gander Mt for a look-see and their stocks increased overnight. Some 9 finally, .380, a lot of .45 and .38 spc too. Of course the prices are stupid high but at least there is supply now. After supply comes a gradual lowering of prices. I hope.
Still no shotgun slugs at all, I wonder why.

Redlg155
February 9, 2013, 04:01 PM
In my area you can sometimes find premium ammo. Good luck finding plinking ammo.

If you enjoyed reading about "I just bought shotgun shells from Walmart" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!