Texas Senator Ted Cruise letter to Rhom Emmanuel

PDA

gym
February 10, 2013, 11:43 AM
I have the letter but don't want to get in trouble "again" for posting it. It's to The banks and firearm companys. Let me know if it's ok to post.

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Senator Ted Cruise letter to Rhom Emmanuel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
M2
February 10, 2013, 11:47 AM
Why would you get in trouble for posting a letter from a senator of the great state of Texas on here?!?

Is the mayor of Chicago somehow immune from public scrutiny?!? :confused:

And it's Ted Cruz, not Cruise...

Trung Si
February 10, 2013, 11:53 AM
It's also Old News, It was Linked in at least a couple of Threads Here and on every Gun Board as far as I know!;)

gym
February 10, 2013, 12:00 PM
I just copied and pasted the header on the email, don't know the Senator, but I need to transpose it from Adobe to word, as I can't copy and paste it.

Arp32
February 10, 2013, 12:04 PM
Also, Rahm Emanuel not Rhom Emmanuel... Sorry to pick, it's just right there in the title

gym
February 10, 2013, 07:31 PM
I know adobe has a program that converts it to "word" from where I can cut and paste it, I need to find it, The mispelling was from the guy who sent me the adobe formatted letter, It is on official letterhead, but can't be copied and pasted.
His mispelling only concerned itself with the email info.

ETXhiker
February 10, 2013, 07:38 PM
Ted Cruz rocks. So glad to have him speaking truth to evil.

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Senator Ted Cruise letter to Rhom Emmanuel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!