Fun by Stupid quote from Fox News

PDA

Liberty1776
February 10, 2013, 12:53 PM
I don't know if she was national or local, (I think local), but I heard a commentator on the day after O's big gun-control speech in MN, state that the prez was going to try to control "multi-clip ammunition magazines..."

Still trying to figure out where to buy them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fun by Stupid quote from Fox News" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
19-3Ben
February 10, 2013, 12:55 PM
multi-clip ammunition magazines...

I might be interested. How many clips come per magazine?:p

climbnjump
February 10, 2013, 12:55 PM
Sometimes "Minnesota Nice" is just plain "Minnesota Stupid".

ApacheCoTodd
February 10, 2013, 12:59 PM
Give her a break! She stumbled a bit on what she really wanted to say:

"multi bullet, assault ammunition, magazine capacity high round detachable clips."

Arp32
February 10, 2013, 01:07 PM
I heard about "these multi-bullet magazines" the other day on the radio. Felt stupid for having stocked up on evil black single bullet magazines. D'oh!

Tommygunn
February 10, 2013, 01:10 PM
Another STUPID from the media.:barf::mad:

I know there are more serious things to be concerned with, but the next time I hear some news twit refer to "magazine-clips" I think I'll likely blow a gasket......:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Robert
February 10, 2013, 01:20 PM
The media knows nothing about firearms. Nothing new or surprising there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fun by Stupid quote from Fox News" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!