X-bolt magazine variations ??

PDA

ClickClickBang
February 10, 2013, 07:58 PM
I recently bought a Browning X-bolt in 7mm-08 (great rifle so far!). I ordered a couple extra Browning magazines and they are different than the one that came with the rifle. They all have "Short Standard" embossed in the side and the two extras I bought came packaged in Browning bubble pack as part #112044604 for 308, 7mm-08 and 243 however the feed lips on the original are about 1-1/4" with a 1-3/4" follower, but the accessory version has 1" lips with about 1-1/4" long follower. They all seem to cycle ok, but I'm wondering if one is better than the other ...maybe there was a little problem they fixed with the longer follower?? Thought I'd check with you guys because getting in touch with Browning might take me a few months. Thanks in advance..

If you enjoyed reading about "X-bolt magazine variations ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "X-bolt magazine variations ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!