Rabid Skunk vs Rabid Steel Plates

PDA

Skunkabilly
February 2, 2003, 07:14 PM
http://www.skunkabilly.com/media/ssa20030202_1.avi

2/2/03 Norco, CA. Skunk 24, plates 0. :D

Camera only does 30 sec of video though :( Gets cut off right before I finish.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rabid Skunk vs Rabid Steel Plates" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
February 2, 2003, 08:28 PM
My antique beast is taking forever to load it.

Skunk, got any photos that you can post. :)

Kevlarman
February 2, 2003, 08:40 PM
Awesome! I gotta get into that sort of thing soon!

Chris Rhines
February 2, 2003, 08:43 PM
Nice work.

Oh, to live in a place with year-round practical shooting... My home club doesn't start the IDPA season 'till April. I'm sweating.

- Chris

Charles S
February 2, 2003, 09:37 PM
Very nice shooting.

Thanks for sharring the video.

Charles:D

Sven
February 2, 2003, 11:49 PM
Skunk: impressive.

Where can I do this in Northern CA? Looks fun.

Skunkabilly
February 3, 2003, 01:02 AM
One thing you gotta love about Southern California. There's an average of 3.5 pistol matches per weekend, and 2 of them per month that I know of are 2/3 gun.

I'm going to miss the shooting, but if I move to AZ I can at least drive back for the fun ones.

Don't know of any places up north :(

Schuey, it's probably my server, just keep trying.

10-Ring
February 3, 2003, 02:03 AM
Looks like a ton more fun than just shooting paper! I gotta get me some a' dat! :cool:

Jeeper
February 3, 2003, 07:42 PM
I'm going to miss the shooting, but if I move to AZ I can at least drive back for the fun ones.

I dont think you will miss much if you live in AZ. At least near phoenix anyway. Every tuesday night is one of the best matches around. It is all steel and people like Matt Burkett, Rob Leatham and Brian Enos are regulars. It averages 120 people. Phoenix is like a shooting mecca that draws alot of the big pros. All the Big GM's shoot the matches regularly. There are at least 5 matches a week that you can shoot. It is very similar to California except with better laws

Correia
February 4, 2003, 01:39 AM
Jeeper is right. Phoenix has the rep of being one of the best places to be in the country if you are a competition shooter. Many of the best of the best are there, and it is home to some of the best matches.

Schuey2002
March 12, 2003, 12:30 AM
Hey, I actually got this clip to work on my computer. Amazing!:D

Was this footage of you a precursor to "Goin_tactical" or is it the same video just shortened??

Skunkabilly
March 12, 2003, 01:21 AM
This is the raw footage of one of the stages. I didn't know Windows Movie Maker existed till this week.

Enter the banjo :D

Can't edit original message, the new one is at www.skunkabilly.com/media/goin_tactical.wmv

If you enjoyed reading about "Rabid Skunk vs Rabid Steel Plates" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!